April 8, 2007

Some of the pix from the Cocktail Party!!!


(If you click on any of these pix, they get really big!)

Frank and his two ladies.











OK, that's Frank (front left) dancing but I don't know with who (whom?) and then in the middle of the picture it's me and our Lauri slow dancing with Joe from Oxnard. He said it was his greatest fantasy to dance with two women. He said that.





The magnificant band Felonius Funk. They said that they want to do a Wednesday night Jazz night and want us to come. I'm making an email list of those of you who want to come to our next coed party, so email me (wowthatellen@yahoo.com) and tell me you want to be on the list.






These are the always lovely WOW ladies - Harriet, Lauri, and Heather!









That's Jim in the middle (very classy guy) and my hopefully new friend Susan from Pasadena and I can't remember the name of the really cute guy on the left. Forgive me.








Yes, that's the always amazing and beautiful Rookie and the charming Ed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...good pics...it was a good party......hunter

Anonymous said...

ok, don't print this, but I think hunter is hunting.....you!

Anonymous said...

hhhhmmmh,,I borrowed cupids bow and arrow for best results.....hunter