March 30, 2008

Music, good food and drinks, and you!

Oh, that was SO much fun! Another fabulous party at the Warner Center Hilton! You looked good, you danced hard, you mixed and mingled, and sure looked like you were having fun. I lost count of how many of you told me that you were enjoying yourselves and wanted me to plan another party. You were fabulous!

Really, it continues to amaze me how I just book a room with a great band, do a lot of emailing, and then just let it happen and it turns out so good. I hear from so many of you, in person and in email, that there are just so few, if any, events like this that I am delighted to make it happen. But really, you are the ones who make it a success. You dress up, you bring friends or come alone, and you have a great attitude that lights up the room. From the fun conversation at dinner to the last song of the band, I enjoyed all of you!

I'm working on three hours of sleep here, so this will be short. I'll plan another party soon and let you know and, don't forget, if you want to join us on a cruise in November, call Bev at the Northridge AAA at 818-313-7671. There will be two other singles groups on the same cruise and neither Bev nor I make any commission on this -it's just another way for us to have fun! Imagine a whole long weekend of fun like last night? Enjoy the pix of the party!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Thanks again for such a great party. Wonderful people, great music, and a special spot. I traveled with my friend/coworker(gary) from Santa Barbara with no expections. Just to have a good evening and a road trip. Well we were in for a great evening, so much fun. We left around 11 as gary had to work Sunday. On our return we shared our experiences of the evening. One thing for sure we will if invited take this journey again. And who knows you may see me on that cruise. Ellen you and your band of hostesses did a super job making this all happen. Thanks again. If anyone would like to reach Ronnie from SB I'm at shahbazian@cox.net I'm the guy with the goetee and the smile. Have great day I'm off to the blessing of the motorcycles and a BBQ.
Ronnie

Anonymous said...

HAD A WONDERFULL TIME LAST NIGHT .........THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK.
EXCUSE THE CAPS..............
LOTS OF WONDERFULL PEOPLE AS ALWAYS.

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT PARTY........THANKS AGAIN