March 20, 2008

Who said there are no nice guys out there?

So the party is coming up soon and I put an ad on Craigslist to get more new guys for my ladies. I got lots of replies, some cool, some weird, some strange, and some guys I'd like to meet myself. Gotta share them with you, just gotta!

In the ad, I asked that the guys write back and tell me details about themselves and send me a picture. Here is the "can't you read instructions?" category:

hello sweetheart

do i know you, or do i know of you?

this nice guy Would like to know where and when is the party?

interested please call fredy 310-xxx-xxxx

sounds very interesting!

I am interested - send info please.

HELLO THERE IM A GOOD GUY LOOKING FOR A GOOD LADY SO LETS CHAT OK TY


In the "I'm just too busy but I want to come anyway" category:

My name is Gary, divorced since 1997, fit, fun, high energy, 58, positive outlook on life, 5'11", well educated (BSBA and MS), live in a two bedroom flat in Redondo Beach (33 minute walk to Manhattan Beach pier), work in Cypress (Yamaha Motor Corporation), member of MOCA, Highways, Skirball, Hammer..... well traveled (3 months in Australia; 10 weeks doing New Zealand; lived and worked in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from 1994-1996; 4 weeks in Egypt, 2 weeks in Israel, 6 days in Petra, Jordan, and 8 days doing the Gaza, Hebron, Bethlehem, Nablus, and other Palestine territories; Italy twice (last time was in Naples for 6 weeks); Switzerland for 5 weeks; Spain for 4 weeks; Costa Rica for 4 weeks; last Christmas and New Year holiday was in Dusseldorf, Brugge, Rotterdam, and from 12/22/2007 - 01/06/was enjoying ; two years ago did Paris over the holidays for 3 weeks; Hong Kong twice; and so on. What may I bring to your party? I have a busy schedule as I treat myself constantly (doing Sequoia next weekend, and then doing Catalina the following weekend; and so on...

In the "Gee, maybe you aren't the party type" category:

I am a great guy. But am a tortoise and not a hare. That is why I don't go to your parties. I excel at a mile race not a forty yard dash. Hence I don't go to the parties. Any of your friends interested in that kind of guy?

Hi, thanks for the invite. Sounds like fun but I have to tell you I am uneasy about this. I do not dance, drink or do drugs (sober 18 years). I have been single a long time and have been retired for 4+ years due to heart attack. I am easy going and rather boring and wardrobe limited


In the "It's never going to happen" category:

Would you be interested in hearing from guys who are very successful, healthy, handsome, have a huge zest for life but are not single? I'm looking to broaden my horizons and CL seems the only place to do this. You're ad has intriqued me and I would be interesting in meeting someone.

I'm very kinky...interested?

I know this is a long shot, but are there any older ladies in your group that are discretely Dominant? I am a clean cut white, ucla grad, funny and polite, and I also used to be a personal submiisve boy to a member of LADS (los angeles Dommes and slaves). Are there any domm ladies in your group? that might also be loking for a discrete boy toy? house maid, boy


In the "Just take a risk, silly" category:

sounds like a fun event. please send me your photo. it's only fair.
I shared me with you. your turn. peace and joy

This could be interesting. Not sure how this would play out.
It could be a bunch of gals out kicking tires in the car lot, or a good mixer.

Lets have an eazy going party, as I am an eazy going kind of guy.

I am divorced and work in Real Estate I am into outdoors hiking and horseback riding indoors coffee and museums other fun events. I do not smoke or drink I am vegetarian and 48 years old. This could work possibly.


In the "You need to party" category:

hello seen your ad, and i am tired of the coffee dates myself, decent guy here, italian, 5'11 160 clean single drug free, ....kind, careing, respectful , romantic, passionate, own my biz, from sherman oaks... pic bellow....

I'm 55. I'm always mistaken for 40, but I am 55. I'm Asian, 5'8" and a fit 155lbs. I love participating in sports. I'm a good cook, creative in landscaping and good handy man. I'm currently going through a divorce after a 22 year marriage. I'm really at a crossroads and would like to find some direction. I hope that is enough.


In the "What the heck are you saying?" category:

I'm talking about fate here,do you know that love is a hard rock between two people and can't be torn apart and i believe when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams...i like what you got in your profile how are you doing today? how have u been and wat have u been up to?could you please tell me more about you.. you care to chat?am here to meet the woman of my life tired of being lonely that's why i gave a mail. reply back soon am ready for serious relationship.

stop looking uve found what your looking for.hate to brag but ive been
married twice an can handel any situation.im 78 an want my last love easy to get
along with like everything but liver. can send u to heaven an back screaming all
the way i think. please call me ive been told im handsome an a great
lover.

I think I know you from Mr. Bill?


In the "I think I love you already" category:

Sounds like you have a great little group of ladies. I
am interested in meeting your group.

very nice - that would be great --- my name is Barry - I am 5'11" - bwn hair - hzl/green eyes - 51 yrs old - avg build - here is my pic please take a look and let me know - this is by far the best way to meet people yet ----
Thanks

Thank You, see you there, I will help you set up.

That Ellen she's the H O T T E S T ! , Ellen can you please keep me on your emal list , Thank You


There ARE a lot of cool guys out there!!! Most of the guys had cool jobs and interesting hobbies and some travelled and all said they would really like a great woman at their side. My ladies and I are really looking forward to meeting all of you! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Some people have a hard time expressing themselves. Too funny.