July 6, 2007

We're Having Another Party!

I can't resist, I really can't. We've had four Party List Events and they've been SUCH fun! I hear so many complaints about how hard it is to meet quality single people in their 40s and 50s and here I just invite lots of them to a party and they show up and everyone has a great time! (Check back a few posts and then a few more for pix and details of those events!)

I'm on two weeks vacation and I was just going to hang out, pretend I don't have a job, and just do whatever I please each day. OK, I have to take my car in for a check-up and take the dog to the vet for a teeth cleaning and stuff like that, but I really wanted to to take it easy and be lazy. Then I started getting emails from you single guys out there, asking me when was the next party and telling me how much fun they were and now we're going to do it again! And soon!

So get your party shoes out and take your favorite shirt or dress to the cleaners and hold the date of Saturday July 21st for the next party!!! We meet at a local hotel lounge where there is a really cool band and NO cover charge and then more people and more people and then more people show up and pretty soon there's a crowd and the dance floor is full and everyone is smiling and I'm just delighted!

If you are in the LA or San Fernando Valley area and want to join the fun and you aren't already on my Party List, hit me back with an email to wowthatellen@yahoo.com and ask for details! And do check back here for pix and profiles of the ladies who will be greeting you at the door and making your name tags!!! Your single friends our age are welcome! Let's just celebrate the summer (and the end of my vacation) with the best Party ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes!