August 5, 2006

I'm still drugged....

While I'm still in a drugged state, recovering from an incident with my lower back, I must write about some things that puzzle me. Or I'm puzzled because I'm drugged. It's hard to tell. The last time I felt like this was in the 60s and I was at a Doors concert. Those were the days....

Here goes. Why is it that I get email advertisements for "natural male enhancement?" I can gain "up to 30% in length, longer lasting erections, increased semen volume, all natural ingredients!" Hello, I don't have a dick! They ask "do you have a small penis?" No, I haven't even seen one for more than a year. Do you want "more cum volume and stronger ejaculations?" No, but I would like to actually have an orgasm some day, the kind where two people are involved. Or my favorite: "The benefits are: erections like steel, stronger ejaculations (watch where you're aiming), and up to 500% more volume (cover her in it if you want)." Ick, ick, ick. Who buys into this stuff? Do men really believe that this is what we want?!? Talk to us, woo us, treat us like a princess, be kind, be giving and passionate in bed - that's what we want. Kiss our neck, whisper sweet nothings in our ear, and act like seeing us is the highlight of your day. You'll be happily surprised at the rewards, I promise.

OK, 'nuff said. Had to get that off my chest. To end this on an upbeat note, here is an except from my "cute profile of the day" from Milt:
"Finally, as I grow older, wiser, and only slightly crankier,
I have come to appreciate the little things that can best be
appreciated when they are shared - a delicious meal, a beautiful
sunset, a bottle of Advil, and the fine art of napping. Of
course, those activities can be enjoyed with or without a partner,
but all things considered, 'with' is much better."

Ah, that makes me smile! Happy trails to all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was you, I would snap up the guy who wrote that profile. He's funny, honest, intelligent, and definitely a good kisser.

Anonymous said...

Even though you joke I think you have penis on your mind and maybe even a little one wouldn't be all that bad. A year is a long long time! I smile for for the worthy man who finally breaks your drought because he's in for an exhausting and wild ride...

Anonymous said...

My question would be...do men get the emails asking them if they want breast augmentation? Let's be fair!