June 11, 2007

Meet your Party Hostesses!

We're having the 3rd Cocktail Party this Saturday night! The first two have been great fun, so here we go again! OK everybody, get your clean shirt or your dress from the cleaners and shine your dancing shoes - we're gonna party as late as we can! Since the parties have taken on a life of their own, I've decided to delegate my hosting duties to Volunteer WoWettes so that I can mingle and play and dance like all of you!!! These are the some of the faces you will see greeting you as you walk in the door to the Party!

This is what Kimberly wrote about herself:

Kimberly teaches journalism, filmmaking and literature on the high school level. She and her students publish a bi-weekly newspaper and produce a weekly TV show. She has two children, one of whom is currently her student. Her passion is travel, and her adventures have taken her to 42 states and 43 countries.



This is Jessica:

Professionally, Jessica is a professional organizer, lifestyle management consultant and blogger at It’s Not About Your Stuff, where she offers tips, stories and strategies on how to get her reader's life flowing more smoothly. Her organizing company In Perfect Order provides nuts and bolts decluttering and systems design techniques for clients in the Los Angeles area and worldwide. See more of Jessica's amazing wisdom and fun at www.itsnotaboutyourstuff.com
This is Rookie (no, she's not a real bunny, silly!):
She wrote: "Rookie of SuperSingleMixer fame will be helping again, expect her smiling face to greet you and make all feel welcome. Check out her bio and her info on her web site www.supersinglemixers.com
No, no, no, Rookie, you are NOT working at this Party. You've been my tireless assistant at ALL the Parties and you are not working this one! Not! You work REALLY hard to make sure YOUR parties are the best, so no working at this one!!! Just have fun!!! OK, all you guys, if you see Rookie doing anything that resembles being a hostess or if she's anywhere off the dance floor, it's your task to get her back dancing!
OK, so I'm right, that my WoWettes are fabulous? Gorgeous, smart, and fun, you can't beat that combination! And there are more of them! Plus guys and gals from at least two other singles groups! Do we know how to put on a party!?! If you don't know the details of the Party, like where it is (!) email me at wowthatellen@yahoo.com. And, if we survive all those hours of dancing, some of us will be going out for coffee or pie or breakfast (I just love breakfast at 1am!) so catch me at the Party and I'll tell you where we'll find that After Party Feast. Your single friends are welcome! Did I say I'm not going to work at this Party? That I'm going to dance all night? I said that, right? xo


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow fearless leader of the Wow-ettes! :) What a very cool post!!! I love it, having my picture and name up in lights, so to speak. I will NOT be wearing the bunny outfit, and I was going to work a bit, but I guess that would be an Ellen parole violation. I don't know if I know how to be at a party and not work! hmmm, I will ponder.

Thanks for the lovely post most lovely Ellen! :)

Anonymous said...

I fell in love four times....hunter