May 28, 2008

Come to the art show!

Thought I'd do something different. Usually I post stuff about me or my events or my women's group, but I'd like to let you know about a community event. One of the Wowetttes Kathy Keane is a nature photographer, among her many talents, and is exhibiting at a free community event in Chatsworth this Sunday June 1st. You can see pix of Kathy on my April 22nd post (or clicking on http://wonderfulonlinewomen.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-05-04T08%3A25%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=5 when you're done reading this one!)

It's a free event and it sounds like there would be fun for the whole family with lots of free parking and easy access. I'll put the official invitation below so you can see the details. I'll be helping Kathy in her booth, so come by and say hi!

Here's the scoop:

CHATSWORTH'S ANNUAL 2008
DEPOT ART SHOW
June 1, 2008
Sunday 10am to 5pm

Chatsworth Metrolink Depot
10040 Old Depot Plaza Road

Featuring...
An Interesting Variety of Original Art Works
Created by Valley Artists
Including: paintings, prints, watercolors, collage, sculpture,
fused and painted glass, photography, and jewelry

Horse Tales
A special equestrian themed art exhibit
and People's Choice Art competition

Silent Auction
A fundraiser to benefit the community art activities
of the Chatsworth Fine Arts Council

In Addition...
A Free Children's Art Project Booth
People's Choice Favorite Artist Award
And the Whistle Stop Cafe will be open

Live Music Performed by
Pianist John Corliss

Free Admission & Free Parking
10040 Old Depot Plaza Road is located in Chatsworth
Between Devonshire and Lassen
West of Canoga, and East of Topanga Canyon
Additional information: (818) 772-1639 or
chatsworth

No comments: