December 30, 2007

Thanks for the Party!

Whew, that was fun! The parties have all been fun, but this one was especially fun. The facts are that there were over 120 people at the party and you all sure looked like you were having a good time. Lots and lots of new faces, just amazing!

Lots of you told me that you enjoyed reading this blog, and I love to hear that! And lots of you told me that the party was lots of fun and that you appreciate my organizing them, but there's one thing you don't realize! It's YOU, yes YOU, who make it fun! OK, I book the room and have greeters and name taggers, but it's you you have smiles on your faces and talk to people you don't know and dance your hearts out and that's what makes the party fun. You! Really! Already I've received two comments via email: thanks for a great party, last night and Just thought I'd drop you a quick "thank you' email.... in spite of my nervousness being a first time singles event visitor, I met some nice people and had an enjoyable time for the two hours or so that I stayed... next time I'll plan on staying out later!!

I extend my sincere appreciation to Jose and Miguel at the Warner Center Hilton in Woodland Hills (and Richie and his amazing bar staff) for treating us like such honored guests. And I thank all of you for coming to my party because it's a great pleasure seeing you all have a good time. And yes, it was my birthday and it was my shameless way of having a party for myself, but you all made it happen, so I thank you for being such good sports and mingling and dancing and looking so happy! YOU made it a fun time for me and for all!

OK, enough gushing. Here's the pix of the party (Sorry they're dark, but you get the idea):




Your Happy Warner Center Hilton Bar Staff




You Dancing!




An aerial view of the fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a Wonderfull time. It was my first time at one of your events.
Met some wonderfull people there.
Will be back for your next one. Happy New Year to all.

Fidel

Anonymous said...

the music was non-stop and it seemed as if everyone was having a good time!..