November 29, 2006

Going cruisin'.....

I've been sooooo stressed, like the pressures at work have not stopped for a minute. A new doctor added to the group, a receptionist who quit with no notice after three years, a new file clerk that lasted two days, a few very sick patients, and yada yada, I'm just at the edge. I cried at work, maybe the third time in decades, not counting the months after my mom died, and the docs got weird, like typical guys who don't know how to deal with an emotional woman. We'll all survive, I keep telling myself, over and over. When I'm not taking those deep breaths...

So, listen, we're going on a cruise, me and the WOW group. A weekend cruise on a ship called Paradise, with several other singles groups, and I'm gonna just forget everything. We'll eat, do some power walking on the decks, take a few yoga classes, sit and watch the ocean go by, read a good book, and eat and sleep whenever we want. And party! There is that late night off-color show that is so fun and a disco that starts after that! That is paradise, no question. Plus, I've got the company of my WOW ladies, those fabulous women who have similar stresses in life and always sail through. Silly us, we think that life's troubles are learning experiences and that life is a challenge that we enjoy.

So, wish us Bon Voyage! I promise to take pictures and put them on the blog! Happy trails to us!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful!! I'm envious.